Business Insurance, Employer Insurance, For Business Owners, Health Insurance, Healthcare Reform, News You Can Use, Preparedness, The Exchange - Monday, August 31, 2015 18:04 - 0 Comments
What do I need to know about the Private Exchange?
The private exchange is an online resource set up by brokers, insurance carriers, or benefit consultants for individuals and/or employees. It’s a tool for individuals to shop and enroll in a plan, potentially qualify for discounts, visit a health insurance comparison, and submit an application.
In the past it was considered uncommon for large groups to take part in the private exchange. However, due to the health care reform, we’re finding larger groups have taken an interest in the private exchange; under this exchange you’re not subject to ACA rules, regulations, and penalties.
Health Care Updates
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
- 2020 Veterans of Influence: Docity Health's James Cowan shares how Covid-19 'changed the game' for telehealth
- Kansas plant will produce Covid-19 drug that is in short supply
- Montgomery County backs off order on private school closures
- Biogen’s Alzheimer’s drug isn't FDA-approved yet, but it may already have a name
- Kashkari, Osterholm: U.S. needs another lockdown
- Altimmune CEO on the biotech’s Covid-19 strategy, vaccine development
- Georgia investor buys Durham VA medical office
- Pennsylvania offers first details on Affordable Care Act plans for 2021