Health Insurance, Life Events, Medicare & Medicade - Tuesday, July 12, 2016 22:52 - 0 Comments
We’re already over half way through 2016 and so we want to remind you of Open Enrollment! For individuals and families, you’ll have from November 2016 through January 2017 to enroll. To enroll in Medicare, you have to apply between October 15th and December 7th, 2016.
Of course, there are exceptions to this enrollment period if you have a “Life Qualifying Event”. For instance, if you have a loss of job, a new job, a baby (or adoption), moved to a different state, or got married, you can enroll at any time. If these do not apply to you, then open enrollment is the time that you can enroll. The table below explains how the date you’ve enrolled corresponds to the date of your coverage.
Health Care Updates
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
- 2020 Veterans of Influence: Docity Health's James Cowan shares how Covid-19 'changed the game' for telehealth
- Kansas plant will produce Covid-19 drug that is in short supply
- Montgomery County backs off order on private school closures
- Biogen’s Alzheimer’s drug isn't FDA-approved yet, but it may already have a name
- Kashkari, Osterholm: U.S. needs another lockdown
- Altimmune CEO on the biotech’s Covid-19 strategy, vaccine development
- Georgia investor buys Durham VA medical office
- Pennsylvania offers first details on Affordable Care Act plans for 2021